Man pleads guilty to killing 6 in between driving for Uber

Webcide.com is  the first and only online reputation management company that permanently removes negative search results about you 
and your business from the Internet
If you want just to “push down” or “bury” search results , please go to any other ORM company . But if you need to Remove Negative Information from the Internet, permanently , Contact Us Today for a Free and Confidential Consultation 
NO UPFRONT FEES  and NO MONTHLY RETAINERS 
you pay only and exclusively after the removal
Fix your Online Reputation within days , by de-indexing negative Google search results , including the removal of bad press and hostile blogs , take down of embarrassing videos and pictures , mugshots, jail records , defamation articles , fake news and fake reviews .
Contact us today at [email protected]
We offer you the ultimate reputation repair solution : total removal of your negative search results

 

.

How to Remove Negative Information from the Internet ?

 https://www.webcide.com/

KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) – A Michigan man charged with killing six strangers between picking up rides for Uber pleaded guilty to murder on Monday, just before attorneys were set to interview jurors for his trial.
Jason Dalton’s surprise move came about three years after the shootings, which occurred over the course of a few hours in and around Kalamazoo. Dalton pleaded guilty to murder and attempted murder over his attorney’s objections, triggering a mandatory sentence of life in prison with no chance for parole on Feb. 5.
“Yes, I’ve wanted this for quite a while,” Dalton replied when a judge asked if the pleas were voluntary.
The 48-year-old Dalton answered “yes” to a series of questions, admitting that he shot eight people at three locations. After his arrest, police Quote: d Dalton as saying a “devil figure” on Uber’s app was controlling him on the day of the shootings.
Four women were killed in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel restaurant: Barbara Hawthorne, Dorothy “Judy” Brown, Mary Lou Nye and her sister-in-law, Mary Jo Nye. Rich Smith and his 17-year-old son, Tyler Smith, were fatally shot while looking at a pickup truck in a dealer’s lot.
Abigail Kopf, who was 14 at the time, was shot in the head during the restaurant shooting and survived. Tiana Carruthers was injured in a residential area.
Dalton had been deemed competent to stand trial and last week dropped an insanity defense. In court, he didn’t explain why he randomly shot eight people.
Dalton, the father of two children, had worked as an insurance adjuster and had no previous criminal record before the February 2016 shootings.
Prosecutor Jeff Getting said the motive behind the shootings is a question that “haunts us.”
“Everybody wants to know,” he said during a news conference after the court hearing.
Defense attorney Eusebio Solis said he advised Dalton not to plead guilty.
“But in speaking to Mr. Dalton, there are reasons” for the plea, Solis told Judge Alexander Lipsey. “There are personal reasons for him. He does not want to put his family through that, or the victims’ families, through the trial. It’s his decision.”
A gun shop owner said Dalton bought a jacket with an inside pocket designed to hold a gun just hours before the rampage. Shop owner Jon Southwick recalled Dalton “laughing and joking,” and giving a “one-armed hug” to the manager before making the purchase.
Following the guilty pleas, Getting praised investigators and others who helped during the case, especially Alexis Cornish. She was dating Tyler Smith and was in a vehicle when he and his father were shot while looking at pickup trucks.
Cornish was “extraordinarily brave” to immediately get a phone from her boyfriend’s pocket and call 911, the prosecutor said.
Dalton’s relatives and former wife released a statement, expressing condolences to Kopf, Carruthers and the victims’ families for “this senseless tragedy.”
“Nothing that we can say is adequate, but please know that our hearts are broken by the suffering which has resulted from the actions of our son and former husband,” the statement said.

We takedown permanently negative information from the Internet , we remove articles, blog pages , images, videos and posts from the Web ,we remove defamation sites and all kind of negative Google search results .
The removal process takes about 2 months and there are NO UPFRONT FEES and NO MONTHLY RETAINERS , contact us at [email protected] :
We ERASE PERMANENTLY FAKE information, reputation attacks, and smear campaigns that are damaging your business, your name, and your career from the Internet and from Google, Yahoo and Bing search results .
The Removal Process takes about 60 days , this is the time needed in order to clean up permanently your negative reputation .
The de-indexing procedures from Google, Yahoo and Bing , are complex and extremely time consuming , but at the end of the process , all negative search results on those major search engines , are completely removed , forever .

Webcide.com is the World’s Number one Authority in Negative Online Public Relations Services !  
If you Google the term “ negative public relations “ , you will see that we are on top of page one .We are top leaders in the field of Negative Online PR Campaigning . 
At Webcide.com , we have a team of Negative PR experts that creates extremely powerful negative online PR campaigns , while creating reputational risks to companies targeted . 
If you want to start a massive negative online PR campaign against your competitors , contact us for a free and confidential consultation .