Court filings allege Orcutt triple-slaying suspect had violent past – Ventura County Star

Webcide.com is  the first and only online reputation management company that permanently removes negative search results about you 
and your business from the Internet
If you want just to “push down” or “bury” search results , please go to any other ORM company . But if you need to Remove Negative Information from the Internet, permanently , Contact Us Today for a Free and Confidential Consultation 
NO UPFRONT FEES  and NO MONTHLY RETAINERS 
you pay only and exclusively after the removal
Fix your Online Reputation within days , by de-indexing negative Google search results , including the removal of bad press and hostile blogs , take down of embarrassing videos and pictures , mugshots, jail records , defamation articles , fake news and fake reviews .
Contact us today at [email protected]
We offer you the ultimate reputation repair solution : total removal of your negative search results

 

.

How to Remove Negative Articles from Google ?

 https://www.webcide.com/

Activate your digital access. Court filings allege Orcutt triple-slaying suspect had violent past Megan Diskin , Ventura County Star Published 7:33 p.m. PT Jan. 4, 2019 | Updated 1:49 a.m. PT Jan. 5, 2019 CLOSE A former sheriff’s deputy who once lived in Oxnard is shot dead by officers after he apparently beat and stabbed to death three other people who lived at his Orcutt home. Steve Byerly, Ventura County Star Four deputies fired a total of 23 rifle rounds at suspects. Their names were expected to be released next week. David McNabb, 43, of Orcutt, was shot and killed by Santa Barbara deputies after being suspected of killing three others, including his mother and sister. (Photo: CONTRIBUTED PHOTO/SANTA BARBARA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE) CONNECT COMMENT EMAIL MORE Accounts of sexual abuse and hourslong beatings led to two restraining orders against a man who was fatally shot by Santa Barbara County deputies last week after he is believed to have killed three people. A motive remains unknown for the grisly Dec. 28 slayings believed to have been carried out in Orcutt by David Gerald McNabb, a former custody deputy with the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office who previously lived in Oxnard. All three victims lived at the home they shared with McNabb, 43, according to the sheriff’s agency. The victims were identified as McNabb’s sister Nicole McNabb, 34; his mother, Melanie McNabb, 64; and Carlos Echavarria, 63. The autopsies have not yet been completed on all three, but preliminary indications are that they were stabbed and severely beaten, officials said Friday. Also in the news: Los Robles hospital on verge of paying $2.95 million in workers’ class-action lawsuit As authorities looked into McNabb’s history to learn more about what led up to the killings in the 5900 block of Oakhill Drive, they discovered he had a 2014 felony domestic violence conviction linked to an Oxnard case. According to housing records, McNabb lived in Oxnard from January 2007 until the beginning of 2018. According to Ventura County Superior Court records, McNabb’s 2012 girlfriend took out a restraining order against him shortly after the September 2012 incident that was the source of the criminal filing. McNabb’s ex-wife testified in the case about her allegedly abusive relationship with him and an incident in 2002 that led her to apply for a restraining order. Fearing for her life and the life of their 5-year-old son, in December 2002 McNabb’s ex-wife applied for the order after leaving their Santa Maria home to stay with family in Oxnard, records show. Although the orders were granted nearly a decade apart, the applicants tell of a man who threatened them and their family members if they ever told police about the abuse. Criminal charges were never filed against McNabb in connection with the abuse his ex-wife alleges in the court filing. The conviction meant McNabb was legally prohibited from possessing or owning a firearm, but when sheriff’s deputies arrived Dec. 28 at the Orcutt home after the bodies were discovered, the officers found him armed with a rifle. Sheriff’s officials on Friday said the rifle was unloaded and apparently belonged to McNabb’s dead father. It was Nicole McNabb’s friend, who also lived at the Oakhill Drive home, who reported something was wrong. She called 911 about 8:05 p.m. after finding her friend covered with blood in a bathtub, authorities said. A standoff with the suspect ensued, ending when deputies fatally shot him. Four deputies, whose names are expected to be released next week, fired a total of 23 rifle rounds at McNabb. Two deputies fired six less-lethal rounds as they tried to gain control of the situation, sheriff’s officials said Friday in a news release. “After deployment of the less-lethal munitions, the suspect moved and the rifle was pointed in the direction of the deputies, who perceived a lethal threat,” the news release states. That’s when the four deputies filed the lethal rounds. McNabb was hit by gunfire five times and was struck at least twice by less-lethal ammunition, sheriff’s officials said Friday. Meanwhile, another McNabb family member was named during the inquiry as having been involved in an assault on another relative before the killings. Sheriff’s officials on Monday said David McNabb’s younger brother Brian McNabb was booked into Santa Barbara County jail on suspicion of battery with serious bodily injury. MORE: Ventura police see rise in robberies, warn store owners to take precautions Santa Barbara County prosecutor Anne Nudson said Friday that her office is still reviewing the case and charges have not been filed. However, a misdemeanor charge of violating a domestic violence restraining order was filed against Brian McNabb, 40, on Friday, Nudson said. The complaint alleges the restraining order was violated Dec. 29 to Dec. 31, Nudson said. It has been in place since November 2017, she said, and a judge ordered his bail set at $10,000. It’s unclear whether the incidents involving Brian McNabb are related to the killings. Allegations of past violence Sheriff’s officials said it appears David McNabb, the suspect in the slayings, had no prior criminal history before the 2014 domestic violence conviction stemming from the 2012 incident with his then-girlfriend. Ventura County prosecutor Paul Feldman said he recalls McNabb may have thought the woman was cheating on him. “I believe this case might have surrounded a belief that she was going online and talking to people,” Feldman said The prosecutor said there was no evidence that the girlfriend was cheating, but even if there was, it wouldn’t be an excuse. David McNabb was only charged in connection with a Sept. 5, 2012, domestic violence incident, even though the girlfriend alleged there was a history of physical abuse in the relationship, Feldman said. However, Feldman said the law allowed prosecutors to bring in other instances of “domestic violence conduct.” A few weeks after the Sept. 5, 2012, incident, the woman filled out the request for the domestic violence restraining order, saying she no longer lived with McNabb but was afraid for her and her’s family safety. She wrote in the application that on Sept. 5, 2012, she woke up to McNabb punching her and accusing her of setting up an account on Skype, an online communication service, according to records. In the application, she also wrote about being kicked and choked and being whipped with a belt and hit with a rubber mallet for hours. Records show she wrote that McNabb directed her to wear a long-sleeve top to work the next day. A similar beating occurred Aug. 29, 2012, when McNabb accused her of communicating with her ex-boyfriend, the woman wrote. She wrote that McNabb became controlling when she moved in with him about two months into their relationship but before that, he had been a “charming nice guy.” The law also allowed McNabb’s ex-wife to testify about her experiences in the marriage, Feldman said. Like McNabb’s girlfriend, the ex-wife wrote of the profanity-laced verbal abuse she endured. His ex-wife wrote that she left her husband on Dec. 5, 2002, and took their son with her to stay with family in Oxnard. She notified Oxnard police of the incident, and they “instructed me to get a restraining order as soon as possible.” She applied for it the next day. “I am requesting a restraining order for the protection of my life and my son because I never know what he will do next,” McNabb’s ex-wife wrote. Oxnard police said this week that McNabb was referenced as a person involved in a domestic disturbance report they took in 2002 for the Santa Maria Police Department. Nudson said David McNabb has not been charged with any domestic violence incidents in Santa Barbara County. In the restraining order application, the ex-wife wrote about a Dec. 3, 2002, incident about McNabb allegedly hitting her with a stick, causing her nose to bruise and pulling her hair. She wrote about allegedly being sexually abused by McNabb throughout their nearly seven-year marriage. In a typed response to the allegations, McNabb called them “completely false” and claimed she was the one who would grow violent when angry, according to records. “I did not curse at petitioner, or grab her or deliberately hit her in any manner,” McNabb wrote. His ex-wife wrote about how she never reported anything until 2002 because McNabb’s job as a custody deputy “would be in jeopardy.” He worked for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office from July 2001 to March 2012, when he voluntarily resigned, authorities said. CONNECT COMMENT EMAIL MORE Read or Share this story: https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/local/communities/oxnard/2019/01/04/court-filings-allege-orcutt-triple-slaying-suspect-had-violent-past/2476999002/ More Stories

We takedown permanently negative information from the Internet , we remove articles, blog pages , images, videos and posts from the Web ,we remove defamation sites and all kind of negative Google search results .
The removal process takes about 2 months and there are NO UPFRONT FEES and NO MONTHLY RETAINERS , contact us at [email protected] :
We ERASE PERMANENTLY FAKE information, reputation attacks, and smear campaigns that are damaging your business, your name, and your career from the Internet and from Google, Yahoo and Bing search results .
The Removal Process takes about 60 days , this is the time needed in order to clean up permanently your negative reputation .
The de-indexing procedures from Google, Yahoo and Bing , are complex and extremely time consuming , but at the end of the process , all negative search results on those major search engines , are completely removed , forever .

Webcide.com is the World’s Number one Authority in Negative Online Public Relations Services !  
If you Google the term “ negative public relations “ , you will see that we are on top of page one .We are top leaders in the field of Negative Online PR Campaigning . 
At Webcide.com , we have a team of Negative PR experts that creates extremely powerful negative online PR campaigns , while creating reputational risks to companies targeted . 
If you want to start a massive negative online PR campaign against your competitors , contact us for a free and confidential consultation .